Commercial law deals generally with the legal principles applied in the world of business and applies to persons and entities who are engaged in business and commercial transactions.
Corporate law deals with those legal principles applicable to companies and other legal entities.
We are equipped with the knowledge to service each client’s corporate and commercial needs.
We offer services relating to the drafting of including, but not limited to the following:
· Shareholders and Partnership Agreements
· Supply and Distribution Agreements
· Employment contracts
· Separation Agreements
· Deeds of Sale
· Sale of Shares Agreements, Sale of Members’ Interest Agreements and Sale of Business
· Any other requested agreement/s between parties
We can also attend to and advise and guide each client on the following:
· Liquidation and Sequestration Applications
· Commercial Litigation and Administration Law
· Tax Law