The passing of a loved one will always be a traumatic experience for any person. We will try and alleviate the burden associated with the passing of a loved one, by tending to the administrative aspects of finalising the deceased’s estate as speedy as possible.
A person’s estate includes all property and liabilities of that person at a particular time.
Estates are not only applicable when a person passes, but also when a person is no longer capable of managing his or her own affairs (including financial affairs).
We also attend to, advise on and draft legal documents in respect of the establishment of trusts, which can be used as a business entity or in order to safeguard the interests of your minor children.
We are able to provide the following professional assistance and services. , including but not limited to the following:
· Administration of deceased estates
· Drafting and reviewing of Wills and Testaments
· Winding-up of insolvent estates and liquidated companies
· Drafting, Registration and Administration of Trusts
· Acting as curators and trustees in various estates
· Curatorship Applications (curator ad litem and appointment of curator bonis) and Administration